Starting with tonight’s #InternPro chat on Twitter, YouTern is laying down a challenge:
In 60 days from today, become 100% ready to turn your dream career – or the next step in your career plan – into real-world reality.
Perhaps that’s a job after graduation. Maybe a summer internship with one of your target companies. Or a summer job to help offset next year’s tuition.
Whatever your career goal: we’ll help you get there.
And along the way – together with our contributors, mentors and #InternPro community – we will provide daily inspiration. Every day here on The Savvy Intern, we’ll focus on a different key element of career development – which, once mastered, will get you closer to your dream job.
Daily topics will include real world, proven career tips to make you stand out in an ocean of competition:
- Perfect your elevator pitch (and share with the community)
- Build and maintain mentor relationships with influencers within your industry
- Create a value proposition so employers know exactly how you’ll solve their problem
- Live experiences that will demonstrate your willingness to learn and serve others
- Develop and demonstrate a “relentless giver” approach to networking
- Schedule and complete those critical informational interviews
- And so much more!
Warning: the #60Day Challenge is no place for trolls, drama queens, divas or helicopter parents. We’ll work together to provide you with the support you need, absolutely! But – just like the rest of your career – no one is going to do the work for you.
Roll up your sleeves. Put your work gloves on. Get ready to hustle – and be prepared to turn your career dreams into real world reality! Ultimately, success is all up to you!
Will you join us? Will you take the #60Day Challenge?
Click here to jump to Day 1 of the challenge!