Do a Google search for resume templates. Then take a look at the image search. Yep, they all look the same. Plain old boring resume templates that definitely won’t do anything to help you stand out from a pool of applicants.
When you’re applying for a new job, your resume needs to be on point. And one of the best ways to do that? Using pre-made resume templates.
So here are a few of my favorite resume templates. Believe me, as someone who’s seen a lot of resumes, any of these would make it to the top of my reading pile.
Leave the design to the professionals, and then focus on plugging in your information.
1. Milky Way Resume Template – $15
2. Alexis Ixora Resume Template – $12
3. Tamara Resume Template – $12
4. Luxury Resume Template – $15
5. Resume + Cover Letter Template – $15
6. Millie Resume + Cover Letter Template – $9
7. Kinsley Celia Resume + CV Template – $12
8. Word Resume + Cover Letter Template – $14
9. Modern Muse Resume Template – $15
10. Frank Klyman Resume + CV Template – $12
For this post, YouTern thanks our friends at Gen Y Girl.
About the Author: Kayla Buell graduated college at the age of 20 with a degree in Health Services Administration. She is currently working as a Regulatory Coordinator in Clinical Research while pursuing a Master’s Degree in Public Administration specializing in Human Resources. She has found she’s most passionate about helping young professionals navigate through their first few years as GenYers in the workforce. Follow Kayla on Twitter!
Also published on Medium.