That’s it. ® was founded to improve the quality of life of children and adults worldwide by making fruit and its benefits accessible to people everywhere. Through education, focused research, sustainability and ethical practices, That’s it's. ® mission is to provide products to improve, protect and restore the body. Our products focus on fruit and delivers unprecedented taste, texture and cleanliness of ingredients listed on the product label. That’s It. ® grew from the idea that nature knows best. We agree. We believe that adding a bunch of extra stuff to natural fruit only takes away from the purity and balance that nature intended.
Ingredient lists have never been this simple and this clean until now. We use only natural, non-GMO fruit and nothing else. Our goal is to make it convenient for people to get their “2-a-day.” That means that you get 2 whole servings of fruit from just one That’s It. ® bar. With taste, convenience and portion control, That’s It. ® has raised the bar on fruit.
The selected candidate(s) will work directly with our VP of Sales to learn how to use key sales tools such as Salesforce CRM and get coached with hands-on opportunities building leads, qualifying customers, and closing deals in a way that will prepare you for any sales job in the future.
- Learn and apply all the steps of the sales cycle
- Learn cold calling techniques that can be applied to help connect and pitch to the right people at each prospective customer
- Learn and utilize Salesforce CRM to manage relationships, track results, and help make processes more efficient and effective
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to produce great sales collateral
- Learn and create expert presentations and sales decks for outside sales team to pursue key clients
- Analyze sales to understand business growth or decline
- No criminal history
- Committed to working 10-20 hours per week
- Background in Sales, Marketing, or Business Development
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Proficient in use of Word Processing Applications
- High level of comfort working with Clients
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and desire to learn the trade
This is an unpaid internship. However, incentives and rewards will be provided commensurate with performance and will be communicated between interns and CMO upon hire.