That’s it. ® was founded to improve the quality of life of children and adults worldwide by making fruit and its benefits accessible to people everywhere. Through education, focused research, sustainability and ethical practices, That’s it's. ® mission is to provide products to improve, protect and restore the body. Our products focus on fruit and delivers unprecedented taste, texture and cleanliness of ingredients listed on the product label. That’s It. ® grew from the idea that nature knows best. We agree. We believe that adding a bunch of extra stuff to natural fruit only takes away from the purity and balance that nature intended.
Ingredient lists have never been this simple and this clean until now. We use only natural, non-GMO fruit and nothing else. Our goal is to make it convenient for people to get their “2-a-day.” That means that you get 2 whole servings of fruit from just one That’s It. ® bar. With taste, convenience and portion control, That’s It. ® has raised the bar on fruit.
The selected candidate(s) will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Marketing Department with a variety of social media and marketing initiatives. Priorities will be set and interns will report to the CMO.
- Manage all aspects of social media interactions on a daily basis
- Grow the company’s presence on social media outlets
- Work with management to meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- Research industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information
- Maintain marketing program files
- Participate in ground marketing initiatives
Social Media Focus:
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage That’s It’s social channels
- Draft and edit copy for social channels
- Monitor social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers, engagement activity…etc).
- Provide reports on growth and trends across social media platforms
- Engage with management team and members of marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs
- No criminal history
- Committed to working 10-20 hours per week
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Intrinsically motivated self-starter
- Proficient in use of Word Processing Applications
- Sense of curiosity and creativity, be an outside the box thinker
- Solid public speaking skills
This is an unpaid internship. However, incentives and rewards will be provided commensurate with performance and will be communicated between interns and CMO upon hire.