That’s it. ® was founded to improve the quality of life of children and adults worldwide by making fruit and its benefits accessible to people everywhere. Through education, focused research, sustainability and ethical practices, That’s it's. ® mission is to provide products to improve, protect and restore the body. Our products focus on fruit and delivers unprecedented taste, texture and cleanliness of ingredients listed on the product label. That’s It. ® grew from the idea that nature knows best. We agree. We believe that adding a bunch of extra stuff to natural fruit only takes away from the purity and balance that nature intended.
Ingredient lists have never been this simple and this clean until now. We use only natural, non-GMO fruit and nothing else. Our goal is to make it convenient for people to get their “2-a-day.” That means that you get 2 whole servings of fruit from just one That’s It. ® bar. With taste, convenience and portion control, That’s It. ® has raised the bar on fruit.
The selected candidate(s) will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas/campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
- Research and identify potential partnerships
- Reach out to current partners to maintain and further develop relationships
- Reach out to potential new partners and opportunities to build and create relationships
- Help shape the marketing strategy of new programs
- Participate in ground marketing initiatives
- No criminal history
- Committed to working 10-20 hours per week
- Background in Business
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Intrinsically motivated self-starter
- Proficient in use of Word Processing Applications
- Sense of curiosity and creativity, be an outside the box thinker
This is an unpaid internship. However, incentives and rewards will be provided commensurate with performance and will be communicated between interns and VP of Sales upon hire.