If you are looking for an internship that delivers a WOW experience, Provide Commerce is the place for you! Great things happen at our company. Did you know that in the past 15 years we’ve launched some of the top e-commerce brands in the country - Proflowers, RedEnevelope, Shari’s Berries?
Check out what makes us different than the rest!
Our Company. . .
- Provide Commerce is a successful, growing, $700MM+ e-commerce company based in beautiful San Diego.
- We are part of Liberty Media Corporation, now #7 on the Internet Retailer 500.
- We own and operate 6 successful e-commerce brands which focus on retail gifting products.
- Provide Commerce offers a culture of innovation and collaboration. You get to work with smart and fun people every day.
- Leave your work clothes at home! Every day is “jean’s day” at Provide Commerce.
Our Internship Program. . .
- We provide all interns with the chance to solve interesting and challenging problems that make a direct impact on our e-commerce business.
- We provide our interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship.
- All interns receive great employee discounts on company merchandise up to 40% off plus access to our in-house gym and free fitness classes.
We are looking for a high caliber, self-motivated MBA Intern preferably with a marketing background who can analyze and use data to drive results, own initiatives that maximize profitability and manage relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Internship Length: Summer 8-12 weeks
Location: San Diego, CA
- Identifies opportunities to drive new customer acquisition or improve customer retention and revenue through in-depth understanding of customer needs, industry trends, business financials and market requirements.
- Develops marketing plans and business cases for key value propositions to build brand and drive traffic or loyalty.
- Leads development and implementation of marketing action plans which continually ladder up to the approved strategy.
- Analyzes business performance, understanding key drivers to develop and adjust programs to ensure that KPIs are met or exceeded, including return on investment.
- Champions marketing programs with leadership and cross-functional partners. Also works closely with other teams across the organization.
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by management as needed.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Marketing/Business or a related discipline.
- Proven analytical ability and quantitative skills, with several years of work in Excel.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are essential.
- 2 to 5 year of experience in marketing or e-commerce preferred, with emphasis in campaign management.
- Track record developing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies is a plus.
- Must be able to hypothesize and analyze root causes and then make data-driven recommendations regarding solutions and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-starter, detail oriented and capacity to work in a fast paced environment.
- Creativity and innovation.